1. Visual content is more than 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content. (Source: HubSpot)
2. 86% of consumers prefer more authentic and honest brand personality (Sprout social, 2017)
3. The average internet user spends nearly two hours browsing social media networks daily (Telegraph UK).
4. Written articles (27%), videos (26%), and images (24%) are the three most engaging content on social media (Smart Insights and Clutch, 2017)
5. Reading or writing social media reviews and comments will influence the shopping behavior of 67% of consumers (PwC).
6. 71% of consumers who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others. (Source: Ambassador)
7. 78% of people who complain to a brand via Twitter expect a response within an hour. (Source: Lithium)
8. On average, brands only respond to only one out of eight social messages in 72 hours or fewer (Sprout Social).
9. 74% of people say they use Facebook for professional purposes. (HubSpot, 2017)
10. 76% of people use their Facebook feed to find interesting content. (HubSpot, 2016)
Your brand needs to take advantage of this facts!